1. Survarium is a free2play
MMOFPS game set in the near future.
2. It is developed with a new proprietary Vostok
Engine technology and is planned for release on the
PC in late 2013.
3. The game focuses on a large-scale ecological catastrophe
across Earth, which has caused countries to collapse, leading to a
state of anarchy.
4. Survarium will be a session-based game,
so that the developers can constantly expand the number of new
locations available to the player.
5. Players will face traps,
anomalies, unexpected enemy actions, strange and
dangerous mutants and more within the game
6. Many of the game elements will be common to the
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, such as survival, anomalies, factions,
7. The game will be solely multiplayer, with
no offline mode.
8. It will feature and revolve around an interesting story
that will primarily unfold through Player versus environment (PVE)
missions. As the game story unfolds, the game locations will
9. Currently, there are a total of 9
factions planned, though not all will be accessible to
players. However, players will be able to make their own
10. There will be a reputation system, i.e.,
killing people or helping others in need will have an impact.
11. All the gameplay content in Survarium will be available
free of charge, though the developers will introduce a mild
monetization system. For example, most weapons will be
available to purchase without real money, but some premium guns
will be offered for real payment. However, these will not be
designed to give the player a "pay-2-win" advantage.
12. There will not be any randomly generated quests; all
quests will be tailor-made to avoid the repetitive feel.
13. An open beta test of Survarium is
14. Certain missions in the game will be designed for a squad
to separate, so that the player will have to act alone quite often,
retaining the man alone v/s environment atmosphere and
15. Unlike the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, you can play as a man
or a woman :-)
Source: Official Facebook and Tumblr pages